Jeanne-Marie Beaubier is a mutant that goes by the alias Aurora.
Jeanne-Marie was born in Canada with her twin brother but they were separated after their parents died in a car accident. Jeanne-Marie grew up not knowing about her brother. She was raised in a very religious school in Quebec and became very nervous and suicidal. After she realized she could fly, she thought it was a divine gift from God. She developed Multiple Personality Disorder and had two completely opposite personalities.
- Gender: Female
- Height: 5'11"
- Weight: 140 lbs
- Eyes: Blue
- Hair: Black
- Unusual Features: Silver streaks in hair; Slightly pointed ears
- Jean-Baptiste Beaubier (father)
- Jean-Paul Beaubier (twin brother)
- Joanne Beaubier (adopted niece)
- Louis Martin (first cousin once removed)
- Genevieve Martin (first cousin once removed)
- Kyle Jinadu (brother-in-law)
- Photokinesis: Jeanne-Marie can generate light from her body that is equivalent to half million foot candles. When in physical contact with her twin brother her powers are amplified.
- Calming Light: Jeanne-Marie can emit a calming light that makes other feel emotions and remember memories that make them feel at peace.
- Concussive Blasts: She can emit powerful concussive blasts from her hands.
- Lightning: She can project lightning blasts.
- Superhuman Speed: She can propel her body at superhuman speeds.
- Molecular Acceleration: She can speed up the molecules within an inanimate object and make it tear itself apart from the stress generated upon it.
- Superhuman Reflexes: Her reflexes are highly enhanced due to her super speed.
- Flight: She can propel herself through the air.
- Accelerated Metabolism: She can heal wounds quickly.
- Superhuman Durability: The binding forces between her molecules increasing, making her more durable than average humans.
- G-Force Compensation: She can use her super speed to automatically compensate for any G-Force difference.
- Technological Indetectability: Sasquatch made her undetectable to gene-scan devices.